New Feature! Dragon' Up The Past

Started by bayonetbrant, October 27, 2017, 05:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 07, 2018, 04:29:27 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on July 07, 2018, 04:14:58 PM
Gotcha.  It sure felt like it had been 46.

you're channeling your inner Mirth again

Didn't need mirth's help to get to that one ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Donald Trump makes an appearance in Dragon #154, back in 1990...  :)

http://grogheads.com/featured-posts/19430
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

Jack Nastyface

Big thanks to Brant and Cyrano for invite!  Lots of fun had by all (I hope) and I don't think I said "eh" even once, eh?

Jack Nastyface
Now, the problem is, how to divide five Afghans from three mules and have two Englishmen left over.

Cyrano

I was waaaaay too wound up for a Thursday, but this episode of our favorite magazine was full of stupid.

http://grogheads.com/featured-posts/19630
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806