Dominions 3 MP game [Running]

Started by Yskonyn, February 21, 2013, 06:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ubercat

Three pretenders had been sent to the new game so far, and now it says there are none? I have to go to work in a couple of minutes, but will try resending mine again.

BTW, I copied the Mods file in place of mine and the community mod has installed OK.

Edit: That's weird. Now they're back! Ah well. Not going to worry about it.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Huw the Poo

Yskonyn, thanks for the quick turnaround on getting the new game up and running.  Will submit my pretender in the next couple of hours.

JasonPratt

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 11, 2013, 09:37:25 AM
could have sworn it was in one next door to me - thought there were serious goodies to be had

Same here.  ???

I forgot missed going to the house at lunch to upload my pretender, guys. Sorry.  :-[
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

undercovergeek

Quote from: JasonPratt on March 11, 2013, 02:04:25 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on March 11, 2013, 09:37:25 AM
could have sworn it was in one next door to me - thought there were serious goodies to be had

Same here.  ???

I forgot missed going to the house at lunch to upload my pretender, guys. Sorry.  :-[

fear not - theres Huw too

Huw the Poo

Pretender submitted.  Let's rock!

undercovergeek

the crowd turn in unison to Jason 'Pretender fluffer' Pratt

on a side note i guarantee the frosty a**hole of the world that is Niefelheim has nothing on the Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes!!!

Living it luxury style this week! and if that wasnt bad enough its at a top secret launch event for the new Skoda - sob!

bob48

Bring one back for me, mate. I wudnae mind a Skoda Yeti  :-*
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

Quote from: bob48 on March 11, 2013, 04:20:10 PM
Bring one back for me, mate. I wudnae mind a Skoda Yeti  :-*

much more secret than that!

JasonPratt

Looks like Llama is in the process of sending out the first 2h files. Let us pray... (mine hasn't arrived inbox yet.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

Quote from: JasonPratt on March 11, 2013, 05:08:43 PM
Looks like Llama is in the process of sending out the first 2h files. Let us pray... (mine hasn't arrived inbox yet.)

havent got it yet

undercovergeek

hmmm noone got 'thanks for uploading your pretender mails', and no turn yet (well Jason and I), i wonder if the email function has gone awry?

JasonPratt

Yes, tis weird. I did get an email back quickly saying that I had forgotten to send my pretender to any game! (I had left out the game title in the subject line.) Never got an email back acknowledging pretender receipt after I resent with the game as the subject line -- although the Llamaserver subsequently flipped over to "waiting for 2h". Also, I haven't gotten my move yet (6pm US Central standard.)

Huw the Poo

No turn here yet, although it did acknowledge my pretender.

JasonPratt

Still no turn, still hasn't acknowledged pretender (by email).