Dominions 3 MP game [Running]

Started by Yskonyn, February 21, 2013, 06:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huw the Poo

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 12, 2013, 05:57:11 PM
oh i see DAVE!!!!! like that is it?!?!?

That's Dave the Saviour, the Shroud, to you!

Ubercat

All the turns are in except Niefelheim. UCG will have the excitement of going twice. He can send in his turn, wait a second, and then take the next one. I always enjoyed that when I happened to be last when I played MP 5 years ago.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

undercovergeek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on March 12, 2013, 07:12:09 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on March 12, 2013, 05:57:11 PM
oh i see DAVE!!!!! like that is it?!?!?

That's Dave the Saviour, the Shroud, to you!

lol - im not too happy about been the 'Great Afterthought' to be honest

undercovergeek

Quote from: Ubercat on March 12, 2013, 08:04:27 PM
All the turns are in except Niefelheim. UCG will have the excitement of going twice. He can send in his turn, wait a second, and then take the next one. I always enjoyed that when I happened to be last when I played MP 5 years ago.

should be this morning unless anyone wants me to wait

Huw the Poo

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 13, 2013, 03:02:45 AM
lol - im not too happy about been the 'Great Afterthought' to be honest

Hahaha, is that your title?  That's classic!

Edit: You have six pieces of cheese beneath your name now!

undercovergeek

I've achieved something in life at last!

So did you send the ingame message or has it been triggered by our proximity

Huw the Poo

Yskonyn

Huw is throwing threats all over it seems...

Burn the heretic! Purge the infidel!  >:(
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

undercovergeek

sigh of relief!!!

up until about 10 mins ago i thought we were next to each other and that the game thought he was going to kick my ass and auto generated a 'youre about to squished' message

LMAO - its on Huw!!!

undercovergeek

quick question before submitting turn - do Indies attack you? and is a garrison still a garrison without a commander - will they still perform garrison duties without one?

Yskonyn

1 - I know for sure they do not.

2 - I am not sure, but I think they do, but suffer a morale penalty when damaged.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

undercovergeek

undercovergeek

My Jotun Herse commander flush with his first victory has entered the Hall of Fame with................

UNEQUALED OBESITY

fear my folds!!!!!

JasonPratt

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 13, 2013, 06:10:55 AM
quick question before submitting turn - do Indies attack you? and is a garrison still a garrison without a commander - will they still perform garrison duties without one?

Garrisons are provided their own minor commander if you get the garrison level over 10, and at over 20 they get a second commander. Capitols start off garrisoned over 20, so don't worry.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!