Dominions 3 MP game [Running]

Started by Yskonyn, February 21, 2013, 06:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Apparently so!  ;D

(I'm at work and can't watch the slaughter for a while. Want to spoil by taunting me with how bad the carnage was?)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

I should mention perhaps that Niefelheim was very chivalrous (for deathy chaos Ragnarock giants and witches whose dominion poisons the land) about offering to let my first attack pass without retort. I'm certainly the aggressor in this fight, although I have my reasons (only one of which is that this way he has more to write about in his AAR asap.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

undercovergeek

Quote from: JasonPratt on April 10, 2013, 12:30:05 PM
Apparently so!  ;D

(I'm at work and can't watch the slaughter for a while. Want to spoil by taunting me with how bad the carnage was?)

Well at least you managed to kill one this time! 166 - 1 isn't bad!

Coming soon to an ice domain near you are 20 odd skinshifters armed with fleash eater axes and pendants of luck - blood thorns are coming on line for the other hand attack and then there's the bane lords - snigger

JasonPratt

Dom3: if your initial strategic theory test fails, YOU ARE PROBABLY SCREWED!!

(By "you" I mean "you generally" by which I mean "I".)

undercovergeek

Still sharing the love - like I said before, say you've been a very naughty boy and ill forget about your lapse!

JasonPratt

We never shall bow to your poisonous ways!

{sob}

REMEMBER US, ALL YE NATIONS!! REMEMBER THAT WE WERE THE FIRST TO STAND AGAINST RAGNAROK!!!

(I mean, so far as we know we were. Other nations might have been trying and not been so dramatic about it...)

Huw the Poo

I do enjoy reading your silliness, Jason!

JasonPratt

I live die hope to entertain!

Also, I watched the battle finally, and I did in fact manage to kill maybe three giants. Not one.

(Keep in mind that giants not only have tough armor to punch through but they also regenerate every round. I expect that includes even his skirmishers. It doesn't help that at least half his giants turn to werewolves and start over again when near death. GIANT! DAMNED! WEREWOLVES!)

Fortunately, the deepness of my strategy will become apparent desperate soon. Not soon enough, but soon.

undercovergeek

Quote from: JasonPratt on April 10, 2013, 04:55:26 PM
I live die hope to entertain!

Also, I watched the battle finally, and I did in fact manage to kill maybe three giants. Not one.

(Keep in mind that giants not only have tough armor to punch through but they also regenerate every round. I expect that includes even his skirmishers. It doesn't help that at least half his giants turn to werewolves and start over again when near death. GIANT! DAMNED! WEREWOLVES!)

Fortunately, the deepness of my strategy will become apparent desperate soon. Not soon enough, but soon.

which is right - the battlefield replay or the battle summary?

the summary for me says lost 1 commander and no normal troops - and he was a human indy one!

JasonPratt

Your battle summary will certainly always be correct regarding your troops; so far as I recall, it's correct for enemy troops, tooDAMMIT WHY ARE YOU CHALLENGING WHAT I FEEL IN MY HEART TO BE TRUUUEEEEE!?!?

undercovergeek

because id like you to be totally crushed, not just crushed!!!

Yskonyn

Fun game this turns out to be! :)

Sorry for the slight delay. (again... sigh). I have another stopover planned for friday. So expect another 48 hour delay then.
After that it's done for stopovers for the next 3 weeks. :)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

JasonPratt

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do a turn Sunday anyway.

undercovergeek

Quote from: JasonPratt on April 11, 2013, 03:43:20 PM

you sir, dont have a lot of turns in your future at all

JasonPratt

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 11, 2013, 03:46:24 PM
Quote from: JasonPratt on April 11, 2013, 03:43:20 PM

you sir, dont have a lot of turns in your future at all

Well I had to find some way to entertain the crew the past few weeks of flight delays... ;)