Dominions 3 MP game [Running]

Started by Yskonyn, February 21, 2013, 06:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huw the Poo

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 11, 2013, 03:46:24 PM
Quote from: JasonPratt on April 11, 2013, 03:43:20 PM
I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do a turn Sunday anyway.

you sir, dont have a lot of turns in your future at all

Ooh burn! :D

Yskonyn

Be advised, due to some delay the due date of the turn might have been changed from what you were anticipating!

Current due time is now: Tuesday April 16th, 20:12GMT !

I suggest we go for 32 hour limits or even 48 hours limits from now on. My orders phase is getting pretty long and I need more and more time to play a turn. (Around turn 20 is pretty standard)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

undercovergeek

Quote from: Yskonyn on April 15, 2013, 08:04:32 AM
Be advised, due to some delay the due date of the turn might have been changed from what you were anticipating!

Current due time is now: Tuesday April 16th, 20:12GMT !

I suggest we go for 32 hour limits or even 48 hours limits from now on. My orders phase is getting pretty long and I need more and more time to play a turn. (Around turn 20 is pretty standard)

agreed - although turns might be busier for some than others!

undercovergeek

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

damn you Caelum and your wooly onslaught - a pox upon thee, a foul plan has been hatched to bring about the demise of your attack carpets and flying........... things

we did have a plot right?

JasonPratt

The deepness of my strategy is beginning to overcome its many problems and failures become apparent. {bro-fists Caelum!}
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Yskonyn

Mwhuhaha!  >:(

*bro fists Jason back*

Now... Ermor lay down! Down, I say!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

JasonPratt

Quote from: Yskonyn on April 16, 2013, 10:07:13 AM
Now... Ermor lay down! Down, I say!

Join our brotherhood of civilization and culture, Ermor, standing against the threat of Ragnarok!

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Huw the Poo

The plot thickens! :D

(Bro-things Geek)

JasonPratt

Quote from: Huw the Poo on April 16, 2013, 12:05:59 PM
The plot thickens! :D

(Bro-things Geek)

That... sounds a bit like a refusal of an alliance offer.

Yskonyn

Yes . Ermor are sneaky basterdz!
No matter. They will return to the grave no less.

undercovergeek

We just need to woo mictlan to the cause huw

Huw the Poo

Hopefully Mictlan are wise enough to join the winning side!

undercovergeek

not in this game - if i had a province that had been taken by the enemy but i still had my fort up in the province is the correct order 'defend castle' to try and repair the damage to it?

Huw the Poo

Yeah I think that's the default order.  You'll automatically repair the walls, but if the enemy has a stronger force the walls will still come down eventually.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on April 16, 2013, 06:10:16 PM
Yeah I think that's the default order.  You'll automatically repair the walls, but if the enemy has a stronger force the walls will still come down eventually.

tee hee - maenads, just having pan in the place brings lots of screaming naked women in

a bit like having bob in your front room

ps - you ummm......... need any stuff?