Main Menu

WWII Brass Brigade

Started by Zulu1966, November 26, 2019, 11:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu1966

"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

mbar

Looks fun. I will be buying that.

Gusington

That looks...awesome! Kinda reminds me of the old Commando arcade game in a weird way. How can I go wrong for 7 fiddy?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Very cool! Thanks for posting.  :bd:

Art looks similar to Second Front stuff shown here on GH : http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=23758.0

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Ian C

Great buy for the price. Easy to jump into huge battles for a quick fix action and lots of fun.  The bots play so well it's hard not to think this in single-player only. It reminds me of MP on Call of Duty 1 and Medal of Honour 1 on PC.

Barthheart

This is great fun! Mindless shoot'em up. AI is so good I had to turn it down.  :D

Sir Slash

I think the little cartoon-Nazi's are too cute to shoot. They're like puppies without waggly tails.  :smitten:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I can feel it...I am going to become addicted to this game.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

What's the 'Loin-Moistening Meter' up to now?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

SirAndrewD

Stop making me spend money you worthless reprobates.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

mbar

There are many classes of units to chose from. Only done the tutorial so far but surprisingly there is much to do and learn. Basic shooting is a bit "meh" and the controls feel a bit floaty and imprecise. Choosing between standing, kneeling and prone improves aim respectively.

Ian C

It perfectly recreates the lunatic action of multiplayer on CoD and MoH in the early 2000's.