SO WHAT HAPPENED 5 YEARS AGO TODAY?

Started by bayonetbrant, January 26, 2017, 07:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Did you know that all the founders of Grogheads are Freemasons?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Bison

Quote from: mirth on January 27, 2017, 12:10:53 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 27, 2017, 11:02:21 AM
Quote from: Bison on January 27, 2017, 10:12:20 AM
Where's the cake? 

my the time Star was done with it, none of us wanted it

I told you not to let him frost it.

Does that explain the Panthers in the Fog review too?

Bison

Quote from: mirth on January 27, 2017, 01:37:58 PM
Did you know that all the founders of Grogheads are Freemasons?

I thought it was a sect of the Illuminati.

Emeraldlis

Nicholas cages glasses came in useful again then I see ????? Haha !! Well done on five years egg-cellent  service fellas , no yoke intended  ;D  :bd: it's a great site you run , and I'm sure you put a lot of hours in behind the scenes for our continued gaming goodness and amusement  8) thanks  <:-)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

BanzaiCat

Emeraldlis

Do y'all have secret handshakes and stuff ............ :P I always knew telletubbies were untrustworthy little gits , had a baaaaad feeling about tinky winky from the start !!!!!! And although that video is 3.89 minutes of my life that I'm never getting back .....I'm a BELIEVER , y'all are the illuminati.......*shudder *
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

BanzaiCat

Do NOT go to YouTube and type "dank vine meme compilation," because if you liked that mess, you'll LOVE everything that comes up in that search result.

I don't know about secret handshakes...that's something the more senior people around here probably practice on themselves more, than each other.  :DD

Emeraldlis

.....explains the poor eyesight and the need for glasses  :DD you can't say DONT LOOK ......of course I'm off to have a look right now  ;D

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

OJsDad

Quote from: Emeraldlis on January 27, 2017, 02:02:33 PM
.....explains the poor eyesight and the need for glasses  :DD you can't say DONT LOOK ......of course I'm off to have a look right now  ;D

Good one BC, now we won't see her for a couple of weeks. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 27, 2017, 02:17:11 PM

I fear the world is in peril ...... :wow:  ;D

Quote from: OJsDad on January 27, 2017, 02:20:57 PM
Quote from: Emeraldlis on January 27, 2017, 02:02:33 PM

Good one BC, now we won't see her for a couple of weeks. 

TWO.......WEEKS......L.A.T.E.R............ :DD

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 27, 2017, 01:53:43 PM
Do NOT go to YouTube and type "dank vine meme compilation,"

I went , I saw ....I laughed a LOT  :DD damn , that was just to funny , ridiculousness and absurdity smashed together ....yep , right up my street !!!  :2funny:

Sir Slash

Congrats to the Grogs for 5 years of successfully housing the absolute pinnacle in gaming opinion, thoughts, and theory along with the mentally unstable persons they inhabit. Five years-- No escapes!

Honest opinions about Skyrim is what drew me here back then and like The Hotel California, you can check-out any time you please.....  I've never been disappointed nor sorry that I've stayed. Thank You Grogheads for 5 good years which is about 2 years longer than any of my marriages have lasted.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.