4th Annual NCAA Tournament Bracket Challenge

Started by bayonetbrant, March 12, 2015, 08:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Quote from: MetalDog on March 19, 2015, 07:24:02 PM
Looks like Iowa State got several of us.  :(

I blame Dook hatred.  Dook can't win the region.  Somebody must win the region.  I don't hate Iowa State (before today).  I pick Iowa State to go to the final 4.  I get hosed.

Bison

Baylor hosed me.  I picked Iowa State but I should have known they blew their tournament wad when they beat Kansas in the Big 12 title game. 

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

BanzaiCat

Aaaaaaand last place, about where I expected to be, bringing down the group average to boot.  :2funny:

KyzBP

I only missed one yesterday.  That was some awesome guessing.  I predict today will even everything out.  ;)

bayonetbrant

After day 1

RANK  BRACKET, OWNER        R64     R32  S16   E8     F4   NCG    CHAMPION     PPR     TOTAL
1     KyzBP                 140     0     0     0     0     0     Kentucky     1740     140
2*    Straight Chalk        120     0     0     0     0     0     Kentucky     1720     120
2*    bayonetbrant          120     0     0     0     0     0     Kentucky     1680     120
4*    Marty Ward            110     0     0     0     0     0     Kentucky     1720     110
4*    stophro               110     0     0     0     0     0     Kentucky     1700     110
4*    Electric_Strawberry   110     0     0     0     0     0     Kentucky     1400     110
7*    36Bison               100     0     0     0     0     0     Kentucky     1680     100
7*    40Cent                100     0     0     0     0     0     Gonzaga      1580     100
9     avery knows dook sucks 90     0     0     0     0     0     Kentucky     1560      90
10    Banzai_Cat             80     0     0     0     0     0     Utah         1580      80

Centurion40

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on March 20, 2015, 06:02:19 AM
Aaaaaaand last place, about where I expected to be, bringing down the group average to boot.  :2funny:

Don't worry, I'll drop like a rock soon enough.  I picked Purdue to make it to the Sweet 16.
Any time is a good time for pie.

bayonetbrant

oh UCLA... 

QuoteAnd we had UCLA and SMU bringing us a dose of insanity, starting with the matchup itself. UCLA's place in this tournament is a mystery. Even some UCLA fans don't seem to understand it. But you know what they say about a gift horse: If you walk behind it, watch your step. Also, don't look it in the mouth. Anyway, after earning a bid by not really earning it, UCLA won its first game by missing a shot at the end, which is sort of perfect, I guess.

airboy

This is a new low for me.  I picked Iowa State for the Final 4 and Baylor to make it to the round of 8.  I am so hosed.

bayonetbrant

yeah, bad day overall for the Big XII and the state of Texas

Bison

Big XII is choking it up and Wichita State is not playing up to par early.

airboy

Congrats to State for beating Villanova.

My picks really suck this year.

Bison

Several good games today.  Utah is giving Georgetown a hell of a game.