"Spring in Munich" -- Game time is...

Started by panzerde, July 22, 2018, 06:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panzerde

You won't be there for a bit, but some dispatches are coming your way...

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

panzerde

panzerde

A couple of important things are in progress and we have some participants who are occupied today. To give everyone in that situation time to get orders in I won't be advancing the clock until around noon tomorrow (Sunday). So, if you have any orders you want sent prior to 0830, that's your deadline!

panzerde

Game time is 0830 April 16 1809!

I would like to advance the clock again this evening. Stand by for dispatches and if you can respond yet today that would be appreciated.

panzerde

Gamer time is 0930 16 April 1809.Hold on everyone, things are already happening...

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

panzerde

(As Lannes) I told you that entire Spanish thing was a bad idea...

JasonPratt

Quote from: panzerde on July 29, 2018, 07:33:31 PM
Gamer time is 0930 16 April 1809.Hold on everyone, things are already happening...

YOUR MISTAKE WAS COMING HERE, NAPPY-PUPPIES! NOW, DII--

...oh, wait, sorry, wrong game. Carry on.  O:-)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Cyrano

Can't resist peeking in here -- and I'll have a role to play before too very long -- but it's likely going to prove hard to keep this straight once the fur really starts to fly...

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

panzerde

davidkvh

I stand ready for the 10:30am turn ....

panzerde

I was a little later getting started tonight and since there are Things Going On I'm waiting on a couple of order clarifications. Look for the clock to advance tomorrow early evening.
We have one participant I know of going to GenCon for the rest of the week after tomorrow, and I want to be sure I have his orders so we can keep things going while he's gone. If anyone else will also be at GenCon and unavailable please let me know so we can make arrangements.

OJsDad

I'd give my right arm for a set wireless radios for myself and my corps commanders. (no really, I would.  I'm left handed)
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

panzerde

Quote from: OJsDad on July 31, 2018, 09:32:59 PM
I'd give my right arm for a set wireless radios for myself and my corps commanders. (no really, I would.  I'm left handed)
Isn't the 19th Century great! If it's any consolation the French do have a "telegraph."  This is actually the Chappe Optical Telegraph, i.e. permanent semaphore installations, running from the borders all of the way to Paris. I will consider the effects of this high-tech innovation on any dispatches sent your way prior to your arrival in theater.

OJsDad

I'll go sulk in the My Life Sucks thread.