The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Star Wars Battlefront II 'Celebration Edition' SP campaign worth it for 12.00?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on December 30, 2020, 11:40:24 AM
Star Wars Battlefront II 'Celebration Edition' SP campaign worth it for 12.00?

There is a good amount of sp content in that game now. I think it's worth it.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

^Thanks, for 11.99 what the hey.

Thinking of grabbing Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War for 39.99 as well, but the SP seems a little less there.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

airboy

GoG is having one of the best RPG sales that I've ever seen.

All of the games are DRM free.

Gog has also changed their software in recent years where you can put save games on their server and pick them up on different machines.

I've been following a bunch of RPG prices in the last 30 days, and this is one of the best sales I've seen in this genre.

See: https://www.gog.com/promo/grand_rpg_sale_2021

Gusington

^I was looking at the Fallout-like Atom RPG, set in Russia, in that sale.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

airboy

Quote from: Gusington on January 22, 2021, 09:47:35 AM
^I was looking at the Fallout-like Atom RPG, set in Russia, in that sale.

I could not get into Atom.  I put at least a dozen hours into it, but something never clicked.

UnderRail is amazingly good if you have not played it.  It is the best successor to Fallout 2 that I have ever played.   

Gusington

^Thanks AB. I did play UnderRail a few years ago.

I will hold of on Atom, then I think, since I have Metro Exodus right now.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

devoncop

Thanks for the sale alert Gus.

Underail is on my steam wishlist but not on the GoG sale I don't think but i picked up old school looking Avernum 3 for a very reasonable 5.99 as I am really enjoying some older RPG's at the minute. Wasteland 2 is going great having finished Wasteland 3 so Avernum 3 may scratch a similar itch.

Thanks again

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Gusington

Sure thing! I could not get into Wasteland 2 as much as I loved the original when I was a kid. I will make another attempt, some day.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

devoncop

Quote from: Gusington on January 25, 2021, 12:33:28 PM
Sure thing! I could not get into Wasteland 2 as much as I loved the original when I was a kid. I will make another attempt, some day.

Underail now purchased on sale at GoG for peanuts  :-)

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Gusington

UnderRail is a game you can play forever, if you want.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

rustyshackleford

I just picked up UnderRail (thanks to you guys) and Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault (75% off!) - I remember playing Allied Assault when it first came out and was blown away by the D-Day scenario. I miss these old MoH games and never picked up Pacific so hopefully it's just as good.

Gusington

Feel free to send me the receipt.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

rustyshackleford

Quote from: Gusington on January 28, 2021, 12:03:20 PM
Feel free to send me the receipt.

My lack of self-control should not be another man's burden :)) I should have never entered this thread though, my wallet is going to cry.

Good call on holding off from Atom BTW. As a massive STALKER/Fallout/Metro fan, I was excited to play but it just didn't give me the same great experiences as those games did.