Main Menu

NFL QB's on Facebook

Started by Arctic Blast, March 25, 2013, 12:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Meh...  we're more funnier on a slow day then professional writers.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 23, 2013, 03:09:39 PM
Russell Wilson was the bomb in this one

They've actually done so well at making him into the ultimate troll that I found myself wondering if he actually did intentionally throw that game...

The Newton-Big Ben exchange was really good, too. I also liked the end.

QuoteANDY DALTON - But since it is Christmas and all, could we maybe end this convo on a positive, upbeat note?
TOM BRADY - True dat. Let's take a moment to put aside our differences and appreciate the most wonderful part of this joyous season.
TONY ROMO - That the Giants aren't in the playoffs to fuck everyone's shit up?
TOM BRADY - Exactly.
COLIN KAEPERNICK - Hear, hear.
AARON RODGERS - Amen to that.
ELI MANNING - I STILL WANT A SECRET SANTA GIFT!

bayonetbrant

soooooooo NSFW, but soooooooo funny

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

LOL!  Yeah, that was wrong, but hilarious. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bayonetbrant

http://profootballmock.com/facebookchat/nfl-qbs-facebook-seeding-arrangements/

QuoteMAGIC 8-BALL   ALL SIGNS POINT TO "LOL"

QuoteDREW BREES    See, I prefer to think of you as "Captain Playoff Interception Von Foreheadstein"
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Arctic Blast

QuoteJERRY JONES - DAGNABBIT! WHAT THE HELL DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET THIS TEAM INTO THE POSTSEASON?!
JERRY JONES - It seems like no matter who the QB is, no matter who calls the plays, no matter WHO runs the defense, we just KEEP COMING UP SHORT.
JERRY JONES - AS THE COWBOYS G.M. FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS, I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT THE COMMON DENOMINATOR IS!
DAN SNYDER is similarly perplexed

QuoteKYLE ORTON - I still feel bad about letting down all the Cowboys fans watching that game.
COWBOYS FANS - It's cool. We're used to it.

QuoteATLANTA FALCONS FANS - Man, missing the playoffs sure does suck.
BALTIMORE RAVENS FANS - True. But at least we still have coaching stability...
NEW YORK GIANTS FANS - Quality team ownership...
HOUSTON TEXANS FANS - And a high draft pick with which to improve!
WASHINGTON REDSKINS FANS - (sob)

Martok

^  LOL!  Yeah, those are good. 

A pity I can't actually read the stupid thing at the moment.  I keep getting a "404 Not Found" error when I go to the site.  :( 

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

Martok

Ah, finally I was able to get on the site and read this week's entry! 

It's not as funny as last week's, but IMO it's still one of their better efforts this season.  AB already posted my favorite highlights, but I also enjoyed the 8-ball, along with the bit where Meg Griffin, King Joffrey, and Jar-Jar all bash on Romo.  ;D 

Martok

It's the Wild Card Shuffle

LOL.  Another solid entry.  It seems like the writers have finally gotten their act together the last few weeks.  I loved the appearance by Santa Claus! 

Oh yeah, and the last bit with Bradford and Brees was perfect.  ;D 

CHIEFS FANS Hey, we're not complaining. Andy Reid did an awesome job this year.

CHIEFS FANS We're thankful he took us all the way to the playoffs, even if we didn't go as far as we would have liked.

EAGLES FANS Check back with us after about 14 years of that shit and see how you feel then.

ELI MANNING Wow, that's a pretty amazing factoid.

COLIN KAEPERNICK What? That both Nick Foles and Drew Brees graduated from the same high school?

ELI MANNING No, that Nick Foles actually graduated from high school, period.

BEN ROETHLISBERGER THEY'RE CALLING NICK FOLES DUMB. THOUGH I'M NOT REALLY SURE WHY.

TOM BRADY Your job is to explain the jokes, Roethlisberger. Not to question their logic.

QuoteRGIII SHUT UP. NO WAY SHOULD I BE COMPARED TO BRANDON WEEDEN

TONY ROMO True. He does have two working knees after all.

QuoteMARSHAWN LYNCH BEAST MODE IS ARTIST. PUNY SAINTS DEFENSE MERELY HIS CANVAS.

ROB RYAN Not this time, FreakMode. I shut down the birdshit Eagle offense on Saturday, I can sure as hell stop you flappy bastards too.

MARSHAWN LYNCH BEAST MODE NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THREATS FROM FAT VERSION OF REX RYAN. BEAST MODE KNOW ROAD TO SUPER BOWL RUN THROUGH SEATTLE AND OVER BACKS OF PUNY SAINTS JERSEYS

bayonetbrant

the Eagles fans made me chuckle, and Ben starting question things was good for a smile, but the best recent one was still the Secret Santa column - especially Russell Wilson.

Arctic Blast

I enjoyed Ben starting to question the jokes.

Martok

Played Off:  Let the snarking begin! 

Definitely not as good as last week, although the Chargers defense constantly jumping offsides every time Peyton says "Omaha!" was pretty funny.  This part near the end was perhaps my favorite, though: 

TOM BRADY Okay. And if I win, you have to tattoo "I'm an overrated, untalented, floating toilet pretzel of a man, and on my best day, I'm not fit to carry Tom Brady's enormous jockstrap to the Patriots' official team laundromat, which is probably for the best since it would just end up getting picked off when I tried to drop it in the hamper anyway" on YOUR forehead.

CARSON PALMER What'll he do with all the leftover space?

ELI MANNING I'm guessing a Papa John's ad.

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

bayonetbrant

as a Saints fan, I have to agree that Colston was the Fucking Moron of the Week.

Steelgrave

Good one this week. I like how the Chargers defense kept jumping offside, ha!