Another Grogheads Exclusive! Strategic Command: WWI Discount Offer!

Started by Jarhead0331, December 17, 2019, 11:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

solops

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

CJReich46

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

solops

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Jarhead0331

Sorry guys. We're working on it.

In the meantime, in case we don't get service back before tomorrow, the discount code is:

GROG_WW1_30
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Dammit Carl!

JasonPratt

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 17, 2019, 01:48:29 PM
Sorry guys. We're working on it.

In the meantime, in case we don't get service back before tomorrow, the discount code is:

GROG_WW1_30

Great!

{checking}

Code not found.

I've tried every variation of spaces, no spaces, and underscores (as printed), making sure I didn't have a space in front of it either. (Trying to copy-paste it created a subtle space as the first character, I noticed, but I deleted that part.) (And then, just to be sure, included it after all when the others didn't work! ;) )

Code may just not be active yet?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Barthheart

When it did show this morning, it stated the active dates were Dec. 18 to 25.... so soooooon...

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

JasonPratt

Hm. Will my yearly loyalty coupon arrive in time for me to try stacking the discounts? Will that even be possible in this case?

We shall see. It will be an experiment.  :coolsmiley:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: JasonPratt on December 17, 2019, 07:40:29 PM
Hm. Will my yearly loyalty coupon arrive in time for me to try stacking the discounts? Will that even be possible in this case?

We shall see. It will be an experiment.  :coolsmiley:

Pretty sure have tried before, believe matrix site only allows a single coupon to be used per order.