The Bright Side of the Coronavirus

Started by Labbug, February 29, 2020, 12:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Quote from: em2nought on April 03, 2020, 01:02:14 PM
Quote from: airboy on March 20, 2020, 02:53:50 PM
I'm going to offer an observation that will sound nutty.  This is becoming one of the best buying opportunities I've seen in my lifetime for certain goods.

It might not be a bad time to sell certain things either.  They're offering a decent premium for silver which I've decided is WAY TOO HEAVY for a zombie apocalypse.  ;D

Agreed.  I've been rebalancing my portfolio regularly for the last six months (buying stocks mostly).  Part of the end game of the rebalancing was buying about $10,000 in junk silver coins (think 1964 and earlier US quarters and dimes) for the safety deposit box).  That will be put on hold until prices go down.

steve58

Not really sure this qualifies as being on the "bright" side, but behold: the trikini  ::)

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

It qualifies unless she's hiding something horrendous.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Tri ? Oh... she's wearing a mask. I completely missed that part.  ::)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

CptHowdy

bright side is i was able to put new tires on my vehicle thanks to that government stimulus check. i actually gained 3 more hours per week at work. i also bought a new desktop computer, monitor and desk  :bd:

Sir Slash

Might be a great idea in a couple of months when the snow begins to fall. I can see a new Grogheads HQ Southern Command in the works right now.   :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.