Previous topic - Next topic

Tripoli

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

steve58

Quote from: Tripoli on March 25, 2020, 04:11:23 PM
They have figured out how to make vodka from milk:  :D

https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/alcohol-made-from-milk

Cowcohol? I wonder if/how this will be received in India??  :-\
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

em2nought

I might not have to be a caregiver anymore.  :arr:  I'm going to hell for that idea crossing my mind.
Stolen elections have consequences.

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Skoop

Was the White Russian Lebowski's drink ?  I forget, was it some kaluah and milk concoction?

em2nought

If they can create 190 proof vodka they can use it to make hand sanitizer.  O0

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

em2nought

Quote from: Sir Slash on March 30, 2020, 09:02:12 AM
And rocket fuel.

I don't think living on the moon is an alternative yet.  ;D

Michael Dorosh

Quote from: em2nought on April 03, 2020, 01:03:23 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on March 30, 2020, 09:02:12 AM
And rocket fuel.

I don't think living on the moon is an alternative yet.  ;D

Sure it is, we just haven't decided to do it yet. Project CONSTELLATION was supposed to get us there - and while the program was cancelled, the plans still exist. It would take a massive change in priorities, but honestly - it is an alternative. We know how to do it.