Religion and Politics

Started by Jarhead0331, June 07, 2019, 07:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

We've decided to reopen the forum for now and see how it goes.

Have fun...but not too much fun... :crazy2:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

solops

Kabooom!
I hate autospell/correct. It keeps changing 'kaboom' to MacBook.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Gusington

There is a code in there somewhere. Not sure what it means.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Ubercat

Good, I missed that about the site.

QuoteKabooom!
I hate autospell/correct. It keeps changing 'kaboom' to MacBook.

Me too! It keeps changing "classic liberal" to Sturmbannführer.  :idiot2:
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

JasonPratt

^^ I lol'd waaay too hard at that.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Huh. I thought I had misclicked something when I did my now-usual "show new replies to your posts" checkup, and FIVE PAGES of threads suddenly showed up.

Then I realized RPF had been re-activated -- though I was worried that this had happened by accident. ;)

Still: "not too much fun" shall be noted! I, for one, personally promise that no books I post here shall be too much fun.  ^-^
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Ubercat

Quote from: JasonPratt on June 07, 2019, 09:09:43 PM
^^ I lol'd waaay too hard at that.

I'm always funniest when I'm either drunk or half asleep. I think that most of the times I've made my wife hurt her stomach laughing is when she's getting up for work (earlier than me), and we talk/cuddle for a couple of minutes before she starts her day and I go back to sleep.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

JasonPratt

Awwwww!  :smitten:

...and now the jokes about what could be said so early in the morning to make her laugh that hard will begin.  :hide:

Gusington

:o

I...I did not expect that kind of info in the newly open R&P.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd