Paris Hilton Plane Trouble Prank

Started by BanzaiCat, June 29, 2015, 07:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

I am a sick bastard, so let me just preamble this with the following statement:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(If it doesn't start at 13:33, fast forward it to about there. It doesn't take long after that.)

Does this make me a terrible person that I laughed? I absolutely despise Paris and all the vapid idiocy that she represents; not just that but what America and the world finds 'celebrity' these days makes me want to vomit. So it's kind of nice to see someone that thinks she's hot shite to be humbled. I get that this is a "horrible" prank and I'd not nearly be all that full of laughter if it happened to me. And I guess that's part of why I feel comfortable laughing like an idiot at this.

I guess I'm just a jerk.

jejo68

I can never see the funny in "pranks" where you scare someone half to death. Personally I would probably just shoot whoever did this to me, or be merciful and beat him half to death.

Martok

I guess I'm horrible, because I laughed too.  But I only laughed because the prank involved someone like Hilton. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

jejo68

Quote from: Martok on June 29, 2015, 02:58:35 PM
I guess I'm horrible, because I laughed too.  But I only laughed because the prank involved someone like Hilton.

well I dont like her either, but that still doesnt justify scaring a person into thinking they might be dying any moment. In my oppinion you should get a pass to shoot whoever did this to you.

jejo68

This is the kind of shit "pranks" that deserves the involved gets shot on sight.