Main Menu

John Wick 3

Started by airboy, June 04, 2019, 07:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Saw it with the wife this afternoon.

Best fight scene with dogs that I've ever seen.

Rank order the following:
1] Words John Wick says during the movie.
2] Grunts made by John Wick
3] People killed by John Wick
4] Number of Hits on John Wick (including body blows with fists/feet/elbows).

My guess is the rank order would be:
2 - 3 - 1 - 4
but it might be:
2 - 3 - 4 - 1

We liked it better than the 2nd one.  This one picks up immediately after the end of the 2nd movie.

JasonPratt

Bro introduced me to 1 and 2. Been trying to get him to go see 3 with me, but scheduling seems unlikely.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

I'm thinking they should change his name now to John Wick-ed. What's he up to now in 3 movies, about 500 kills? Still, probably better than another Tom Cruise movie.  :buck2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

airboy

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 04, 2019, 10:17:07 PM
I'm thinking they should change his name now to John Wick-ed. What's he up to now in 3 movies, about 500 kills? Still, probably better than another Tom Cruise movie.  :buck2:

And the ending telegraphed that John Wicks killing spree is not over.   :bd:

Sir Slash

Are there enough hitmen and women, gun-thugs, and evil dog-killers in the world for a #4?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

acctingman

No Halley Berry ( . )( . ) scene so the movie gets a solid B

Sir Slash

Damn, that would've made John forget all about his dead dog.  :bd: