Greetings from New York!

Started by agrippamaxentius, July 30, 2015, 04:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

Hey Agrippa. I just watched your youtube video review of GG's War in the East. Good stuff. I think you're just the guy to do a WitE AAR showing us how to tame that monster.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MetalDog

Quote from: Gusington on July 30, 2015, 08:13:29 PM
^He burns witches there.

That's Salem.  They do weird things in Massachusetts.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

agrippamaxentius

https://www.youtube.com/user/AgrippaMaxentius For Scourge of War, Combat Mission, Ultimate General Gettysburg and countless others.

agrippamaxentius

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 30, 2015, 08:51:06 PM
Hey Agrippa. I just watched your youtube video review of GG's War in the East. Good stuff. I think you're just the guy to do a WitE AAR showing us how to tame that monster.
Thanks so much Sir Slash! :D I adore the game.
https://www.youtube.com/user/AgrippaMaxentius For Scourge of War, Combat Mission, Ultimate General Gettysburg and countless others.

Gusington

Eastern Connecticut is one of the creepier places in the northeast. Check out Cornwall, CT in an online search when you get a chance, MD...just to name one :)

Salem...pfft

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Quote from: Gusington on August 01, 2015, 05:08:26 PM
Eastern Connecticut is one of the creepier places in the northeast. Check out Cornwall, CT in an online search when you get a chance, MD...just to name one :)

Salem...pfft

QFT

There are towns with more rusting cars in the front yards than front teeth in the mouths of the townsfolk.

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

Gusington

^And those aren't even the really creepy towns.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

No, those are the ones with kids named Anthony and cornfields containing...

...things other than corn.

Sir Slash

You want to talk creepy. Have you ever been to Miami Beach? Or Key West during--- Fantasy Fest. Lets just say if you drop your car keys on the ground, just kick them with your foot until it's safe to bend over and pick them up.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Double Deuce

Man, did this thread ever get derailed . . . .  :coolsmiley:

Gusington

Well there was that line there and Slash kind of obliterated it.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

You Witch-Burners started it. Here in Florida, it's too hot to burn anybody.

Arctic Blast

Welcome, Agrippa. Let this thread serve as the sort of madness you can expect.  :coolsmiley: