An RPG Picked by You when you see an interesting RPG on driveThruRPG.com

Started by gameleaper, August 16, 2016, 04:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

Quote from: bbmike on August 24, 2016, 05:47:28 AM
There is an archive of all entries at One Page Dungeon that you can download!

wow that goes back to 2009, thanks

The PDFs I bought have 90 dungeons and the other has 60 dungeons, I don't think that link gives them all , but it good. I can check older entry winners before I buy thx

bbmike

Not just winners. There's a link at the lower left under the Penultimate Winners Circle called:

Submission Archive:
PDF Files

Click that and it will take you to all entries that didn't win.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

gameleaper

Quote from: bbmike on August 24, 2016, 09:30:51 AM
Not just winners. There's a link at the lower left under the Penultimate Winners Circle called:

Submission Archive:
PDF Files

Click that and it will take you to all entries that didn't win.

I saw that but when I clicked it my browser only showed a few, laggy I think. But it worked this time there all there thanks .

gameleaper

Today only, Old School Computer Game from Outlander78 is discounted 40% from its normal price of $3.00 to $1.80 at DriveThruRPG.com.

I bought it as it was so cheap, if you like hard core RPG its fun, I like it, its bad graphics, simple artwork, you don't use a mouse, its not a great game, you  have to be into RPGs to even give it hard drive space, but if you play in your head like tabletop you just may like it. I only think I would buy it as its on sale, its bad but RPG good.

gameleaper

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/192359/Six-Gun-Sound

saw this its solo, two hour rpg, with the storyteller rule system you get in the world of darkness, so its easy to do, you can do everything in a western you want, seems short, but I will be reading it today so I'm OK.