Main Menu

Go Broncos

Started by JudgeDredd, January 25, 2016, 05:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

besilarius

"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

mirth

Mao was a big Fidel fan?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

I live about 30 miles from the Rays Spring Training camp. Last year me and my Brother-in-Law took in their last home game against the Yankees. It was great watching the game. We had great seats- forth row behind Home Plate, not too expensive with a fantastic view. I had a dog and a beer and we saw some great young and old talent from both teams.

Langoria was playing for the Rays and he already had one HR when he came-up for his 3rd at bat with 2 men on base. He hit a cannon shot to Right Field and I thought for sure both runners would score. But the Yankees RF, a young black kid, sailed through the air like Superman and caught the ball in the web of his glove putting Langoria out. Everybody in the whole stadium was stunned. And the look on Langoria's face was priceless.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MetalDog

I used to go to that stadium when the Rangers called it home, Slash.  Saw Nolan Ryan strikeout all nine guys he faced one March day.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

Yeah I miss the Rangers. Jose Canseco used to put all the young girls in the mood when he came up to bat.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

That looks like the alien from Alien.  And Peyton Manning's forehead.

Sir Slash

That's to carry all the under-inflated balls he'll need on Sunday.

MetalDog

I thought that's what the HGH was for?

Bison

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 06, 2016, 11:10:27 AM
That's to carry all the under-inflated balls he'll need on Sunday.

Peyton isn't Brady.   He likes fully inflated manly balls with a papa johns sponsor logo.

Sir Slash

Wait until we have to eat Cam-Pizzas. They'll have little Show-Boats on top. Or maybe, Newton's Fig Newtons--- Newton Newtons?