Main Menu

Go Broncos

Started by JudgeDredd, January 25, 2016, 05:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capn Darwin

I'm hoping for a good game. And by good I mean the Panthers whoop the Broncos hard. Very Hard.  :knuppel2:
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

JudgeDredd

OI!!! Get your own thread Bronco Beaters!  :2funny:
Alba gu' brath

BanzaiCat

Newton isn't perfect. He's a hell of an athlete, but he's not perfect. If the Broncos' defense has his number, that game is all but over for the Panthers.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on January 29, 2016, 06:34:35 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on January 29, 2016, 05:43:29 AM
Thanks for the answers.

I have now booked Monday 8th off so I can see my beloved Broncos win Super Bowl 50  >:D

Prepare yourself for the ultimate experience as an NFL fan:  Profound Disappointment

he's Scottish.  He knows it more than you do ;D
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 29, 2016, 07:27:56 AM
Thanks for the answers.

I have now booked Monday 8th off so I can see my beloved Broncos win Super Bowl 50  >:D

Prepare yourself for the ultimate experience as an NFL fan:  Profound Disappointment

I'm from Maine. It's a draw :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

JudgeDredd

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 29, 2016, 07:27:56 AM
Thanks for the answers.

That is a very good call.  :'(
Alba gu' brath

Sir Slash

I've been waiting all year for the Panthers to stumble and have a bad game. It hasn't happened yet. If the Broncos can handle the Pats, then they stand a good chance at beating the Panthers. But you got to put the Cam-sters as the team to beat.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

steve58

Sounds like the stadium grounds crew is rooting for the Broncos.  Super Bowl grounds crew painted two Broncos end zones

Go Panthers!
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 30, 2016, 09:55:59 AM
I've been waiting all year for the Panthers to stumble and have a bad game. It hasn't happened yet. If the Broncos can handle the Pats, then they stand a good chance at beating the Panthers. But you got to put the Cam-sters as the team to beat.

The Falcons gave them a hard time, giving them their only loss. But from their 15 wins, six were won by a touchdown or less...not a huge spread, and a close hair between being 15-1 and 9-7.

bayonetbrant

yeah, but you know what happens when you win a close game?

you win.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Sure, but there's winning, and then there's winning convincingly. I'm not convinced the Panthers are invincible.

I'm hoping Cam gets plowed by the Broncos D. Now that the Patriots are out, I'm taking a little more interest in 50.

MetalDog

I watched a lot of Carolina this year, including the Atlanta game.  Cam is a (mostly) unstoppable force.  Even having seen it, I'm not sure how the Falcons kept the Panthers down.  I think Denver's D will keep things close for a while, but, I think Cam and Carolina will grab the momentum before the half and the game won't be in serious doubt too long after the half.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

A little over two weeks until pitchers and catchers report.  We are finally approaching a sport worth discussing.  Thank God!

BanzaiCat

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus