Main Menu

MORDHAU is out!

Started by trek, April 30, 2019, 09:04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destraex

Quote from: trek on May 08, 2019, 08:35:17 AM
Des,

Thanks for the additional info. I think I will hold off on Mordhau as it sounds like the combat may be a little too fast for me. Also, unlike the majority of my PC gaming I seem to do better in fighting games using a controller rather than KB and Mouse.

This game has a lot of presets for controllers I have noticed. Would not surprise me if it comes out on console later.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Destraex

Been playing this one a bit lately and still seems to have full servers. I am told Chivalry 2 died on epic after delayed patches. So peeps went tback to Mordhau for multiplayer medieval madness.

Anybody else here play?

Silent Disapproval Robot

It was free on Epic as part of their Christmas giveaway.  I imagine once the lifers have feasted on the fresh meat for a week or so, the servers will dry up again.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on January 05, 2022, 09:34:34 PM
It was free on Epic as part of their Christmas giveaway.  I imagine once the lifers have feasted on the fresh meat for a week or so, the servers will dry up again.

LoL.  :clap:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Destraex

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on January 05, 2022, 09:34:34 PM

Maybe that is why their are so many new people. Still it's good fun for a bit. But does get frustrating for anybody with any sense for realism.