Strategic Command: World War I

Started by IronX, December 05, 2019, 11:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotti Fuehrscheim

Quote from: Martok on December 07, 2019, 02:41:45 AM
Any idea if will work with the GOG version?  (They have it on sale for 25% off, so I snapped it right up. 8) )

Yes. The mod just consists of zipped folders you unzip into the documents\My Games\SCWWI user game directory, regardless of game installer's source.

Gusington

I'll be getting this just for your mod, X.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

IronX

Great!

Yes, the mod should work on the GOG version too.

I've updated the download/install instructions in the first post to help you get the mod up and running.

em2nought

Stolen elections have consequences.

-budd-

i already did..nice work....but see there's this game called Warplan that could use your touch also.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

MOS:96B2P

Quote from: -budd- on December 07, 2019, 02:12:53 PM
i already did..nice work....but see there's this game called Warplan that could use your touch also.

+1 This!!

al_infierno

Quote from: MOS:96B2P on December 07, 2019, 03:11:41 PM
Quote from: -budd- on December 07, 2019, 02:12:53 PM

+1 This!!

+2!
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

IronX

Haha! Thanks!

But I'm not planning on picking it up for now. My new focus is on board wargaming. I have a few ideas I'd like to explore so I'll that'll keep me busy for a while.

Jarhead0331

If your finger is on the trigger for this one, hold off for a couple of weeks if you can. We are working on another exclusive discount offer for our members!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

IronX

Jarhead0331

Quote from: IronX on December 09, 2019, 11:56:07 AM
Will do. Thanks for the heads up!

:DD

I sort of assumed you already had it...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Ian C

delete

Gusington

I will wait with patience. Like a stone.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Gusington

For longer than I can remember. So at least three days.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd