UFO Reports up 51% in 2020

Started by airboy, September 17, 2020, 10:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

According to the nonprofit National UFO Reporting Center, UFO sightings are up 51% in 2020 compared to 2019 in the USA.

Sightings were up 20% in April when most of the country was shut down.

Are UFO's responsible for the arson & looting in Democratic cities in the USA?
Are UFO's responsible for the plague?
Is Trump's hair a UFO?

The implications of this are endless and since it comes from a nonprofit it has to be accurate and unbiased!   :D

Sir Slash

And, are our Alien visitors coming or leaving, getting the hell out of here because they've given-up on us. I saw The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Could this be the Dolphins saying, 'So-Long'?  :wow:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

airboy

Hello Starfury!

Good to hear from you.

The Air Force prototype has a similar structure to existing USA fighters.  I have no idea if the UFO people are seeing this and mistaking it for a UFO or not.  But it looks like a traditional fighter aircraft.

Gusington

If you have The Netflix, watch the new Unsolved Mysteries series. The 5th episode, out of 6, is a UFO case from September 1, 1969 in the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts, just across the border from Dutchess and Columbia Counties of New York, an area that I am very familiar with - and have never heard of this case.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd