2015 Grogheads Fantasy Baseball League

Started by Bison, March 06, 2015, 10:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Sorry.  Poorly turned phrase.  Just trying to say that the ranking system and how it's made are a bit obfuscated and arcane and I would rather trust my own judgement and knowledge than that arbitrary system. 
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

Yeah.  It's better.  I don't know we'll see. 

bayonetbrant

you get to set your own priority rankings before the draft

that's how I had such an awesome pitching staff 2 years ago

and still finished 7th
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Bison

Well unless Marty has a lot of help from his remaining players today, it looks like Big Papi is going to be this year's league champion.

bayonetbrant

the one poor bastard who isn't even on the site!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

undercovergeek

bayonetbrant

A guy I used to work with named Steve.  He's from Maine / big Red Sox fan.  He's a real estate agent here in town now.

MetalDog

He whooped my ass three times this year.  Congrats to him!

Marty Ward

Yes he kicked my ass good. He won both head to head match ups during the season against me too.

Congrats Big Papi.
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!