Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

Started by Grim.Reaper, April 13, 2019, 05:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Me too. I haven't played any of the modern Star Wars titles. This supposedly will have a strong single player campaign.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on April 13, 2019, 07:32:12 PM
Me too. I haven't played any of the modern Star Wars titles. This supposedly will have a strong single player campaign.

From what I hear, it will only have a single player mode, no multi player whatsoever and no microtransactions.  For those two reasons alone, its a must buy for me.  I would actually pre order but I am trying to figure out if it will come with Origin's Premiere Access which I already have (yearly fee) or separate purchase.  I am guessing it will be separate.

Gusington

Hard to tell from the IGN link - is it some kind of hybrid shooter/rpg?

I love Titanfall 2's sp campaign so for that reason...I'm in.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on April 14, 2019, 07:53:07 AM
Hard to tell from the IGN link - is it some kind of hybrid shooter/rpg?

I love Titanfall 2's sp campaign so for that reason...I'm in.

Not sure, details pretty sparse yet...but where I read, it was going to be heavy melee, less shooter...which makes sense with the force powers and lightsaber.  Can't wait, although I am sure to be disappointed for some reason:)

Moreb

Quote from: Gusington on April 13, 2019, 07:32:12 PM

I'd like to know how big the target audience for this will be. I have to believe there are huge numbers of people that want a return of good games with a single player experience, great story and would be satisfied within those guidelines.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Dammit Carl!

Had a reasonably fun time with Force Unleashed (it did get repetitive, but there was some good times force lifting a stormtrooper into the firing Death Star beam or being a dick in general to the baddies) , so we'll see about this one.

Jarhead0331

Does anybody play SW: The Old Republic? Is it worth a look?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Grim.Reaper

**nevermind, wrong game**

Tpek

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 17, 2019, 08:41:51 AM

I sometimes get back into it.
It can be kinda fun at times.

We used to have other members here who played it as well (like Nefaro and maybe Huw).

Tpek

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 17, 2019, 08:41:51 AM

Did you try it?

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

SirAndrewD

Meh.  That gameplay absolutely didn't sell me.  Looked kind of stilted, generic and boring.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Grim.Reaper

it's star wars....good or bad, enough for me:)