2018 Running Football Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, February 10, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

True Dat! He didn't win but he came in 'Cutiest'.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

jamus34

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 09, 2019, 10:28:46 PM
Cute video and sadly true. I learned a long time ago the way to enjoy gambling is to never bet more that you're prepared to lose. I loved getting hammered at the local dog track while betting $2 a race, I never cared when I lost.

Yup that's how I view gambling. Entertainment. If I come back even or above i just consider it a bonus
Insert witty comment here.

Sir Slash

More proof the End Times are here, The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are in the Superbowl.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

airboy

The Kansas City Quarterback was in elementary school when Tom Brady won his first Superbowl.

see: https://www.outkick.com/tom-brady-won-the-super-bowl-while-patrick-mahomes-was-in-kindergarten/

Sir Slash

And Brady was in kindergarten when I saw my first Superbowl.  #:-)

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.