2017 Running Football Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, March 06, 2017, 01:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

And let the draft countdowns kick in....!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Radio bloviators are still perpetuating the myth that Tom O'Brien told Russell Wilson to take a hike in favor of Mike Glennon.
First, that's not what happened.
Second, here are a bunch of college seasons. Without going for Wikipedia or something similar, can you tell which seasons were Glennon and which were Wilson?

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Steelgrave

That's.....mind blowing. Makes me think the Texans are going to go after Romo hard,  but tell me....how the hell does the Texan's GM keep his job after such a colossal screw up??? And Elway has to be LOL'ing....

mirth

Holy crap. The Browns really wanted that second round pick
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

Quote from: Steelgrave on March 09, 2017, 03:58:20 PM
how the hell does the Texan's GM keep his job after such a colossal screw up???

He keeps his job by finding another team willing to take Osweiler.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

OJsDad

Surprise. Surprise.  Cleveland is going to release RG3 today. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

OJsDad

The Bills draft was so good, they fired their GM the day after. 

bayonetbrant

if this is true, I'm not sure who should be more put-down by it...

mirth

At least one of them has been productive

OJsDad

Did you see Brady's wife said that he had a concussion last season.  Thing is, it was never listed on the injury report. 

mirth

Quote from: OJsDad on May 17, 2017, 08:26:00 PM
Did you see Brady's wife said that he had a concussion last season.  Thing is, it was never listed on the injury report. 

Go figure.

bayonetbrant

jamus34

I see my Bears are firmly punting the 2017 season. Nice to know i'll have Sundays free this fall.
Insert witty comment here.