GROGHEADS RUNNING SUPER BOWL THREAD

Started by bayonetbrant, February 07, 2016, 05:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Love that Obi Wan Newton met the Darth Vader Denver pass rush. Will he come back, "More powerful than you could ever imagine"?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

airboy

Wish the Panthers had won.

Looked like the Denver defense won the game.  The Denver defense was in the Panther backfield the entire game.  Panther receivers could not beat Denver in man-to-man coverage which speaks volumes about the quality of their receivers.

I hardly got to see any of the game - I spent 10 hours traveling that Sunday.

Martok

Quote from: airboy on February 11, 2016, 05:37:00 PM
I'm almost afraid to ask what for.  One rarely travels on Super Bowl Sunday unless it's for something serious... 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

airboy

Quote from: Martok on February 12, 2016, 03:17:52 PM
Quote from: airboy on February 11, 2016, 05:37:00 PM
I'm almost afraid to ask what for.  One rarely travels on Super Bowl Sunday unless it's for something serious...

I had to testify as an expert witness.  Where I had to go was hard to get to.  I got paid well and did my job well - all you can hope for.