Streaming Gems (Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.)

Started by BanzaiCat, December 12, 2014, 09:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

And now it's Luke Cage that's bit the dust over at Netflix.  :wow:  Can't a bullet-proof Brother catch a break?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Barthheart

Quote from: Gusington on October 17, 2018, 02:13:59 PM
Watched the first three episodes of Haunting of Hill House...it's a little soapy for me but some of the chicks are HAWT.

So far we've watched the first 5 episodes and it's actually pretty good. Good gotcha in the 5th. Not much a horror fan but the mystery part has me hooked.

Gusington

Episode 5 is very good and episode 6 is UBER CREEPY. That said, my best friend watched it full through and said the final third of the show ultimately comes off the rails and the ending is a true stinker. You've been warned. Not sure if I will invest in the final four episodes with this knowledge or not.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Thanks fer the heads up. My wife likes it so we'll be going the distance....

acctingman

Whom ever was the asshat(s) that cancelled Luke Cage can go F themselves on a busy highway

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Barthheart

Netflix series Chef's Table. If you have any interest in cooking or food it's a good watch. Not that you'll end up cooking like them but it does present where they come from really well and does give some ideas.
Each episode is about a different chef.

Gusington

BTW I never went back for the final four episodes of Hill House. I am horrored-out after a long lead up to Halloween, and my best friend kinda soured me on finishing it. Anyone else finish it?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Quote from: Gusington on November 01, 2018, 05:38:13 PM
BTW I never went back for the final four episodes of Hill House. I am horrored-out after a long lead up to Halloween, and my best friend kinda soured me on finishing it. Anyone else finish it?

Yep, right to the end. It does fade a bit after episode 6 but it was still enjoyable... ending is a little mushy but my wife liked it.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Sir Slash

Got an E-Mail today from Netflix that, The Outlaw Prince begins Nov. 9th. That's a Robin Hood re-make right? BTW, Daredevil Season 3 is starting to kick ass about episode 4.  :bd:

acctingman

Daredevil Season 3 is the bees knees  :smitten:

Vincent D'onofrio is F'ing amazing as the Kingpin.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Sorry, that was, The Outlaw 'King', not 'Prince'. And Kingpin is scary-bad.  :notworthy: