Streaming Gems (Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.)

Started by BanzaiCat, December 12, 2014, 09:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Those girls scare me because they usually have big guns or knives or tanks or something besides big tiddays. Marge on the other hand is totally passive, more to my tastes. Got to do something with the hair though.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Madani looks like ET in a wig to me.

AGENT MADANI

E.T.

Sir Slash

Gusington

:2funny:

I am questioning my entire existence while staring at ET with a wig.

The Wife loves dogs. Our own dog is 125 pounds of dufus (Swiss Mountain Dog) and we are dogsitting her parents dog (Rottie) until April, who is 150 pounds of slobber.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Sir Slash

True that! More of a rhetorical question really. Kind of like, "Do you enjoy going to the Dentist"?

BanzaiCat

Gusington

I used to love going to the dentist because he hired hot female dental hygenists. I had one for years who would press her rack against my face every single time I was there, ostensibly to reach over me to grab some tool or something. I never complained. Somebody must have because she's been gone for a few years 😢

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Smart girl. That's how they make sure you keep your mouth wide open the whole time.  :bd:

Gusington

Yeah it worked. She smelled like lavender and mint.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Is that what she called them? My Dental Hygenist calls her's, 'No Look' and, 'No Touch'.  :-\

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I like all my doctors. I've just got to remember not to get the Dentist visits mixed-up with the Colonoscopy visits.  <:-)