Streaming Gems (Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.)

Started by BanzaiCat, December 12, 2014, 09:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorQuest

And we now return you to our regularly scheduled thread topic........

Just finished Punisher Season Two.

Wow.

Now I'm curious if Netflix will cancel THIS series.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

I'm up to episode 4 and hope to watch a few more this weekend. I'm pretty sure Netflix will cancel it because the reviews have been very good.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

True that. I hope Season 2 ends with Frank taking-out half of Netflix management( just a joke people). "I'm cancelling your season, Scumbags"!  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

I have to get back to Punisher. I got distracted by Chopping Mall on Prime and it immediately recommended a slew of cheesy 80s slasher movies.  ???

I'm purging myself by watching Generation Kill again. I love the dialogue in this series.

Gusington

Now up to Punisher S2 E6. The fight at the Russian gym was brutal. One of the most brutal fight scenes I have ever watched.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

In Russian gym, you no stick landing, landing sticks you.  :2funny:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

If you never saw the Punisher in Daredevil Season 2, his fight scene in the prison was a classic and so brutal it made even me shudder a couple of times.  :hide:

Gusington

I still need to get in the Daredevil. I meant to before The Punisher was released but well you know.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

acctingman

Punisher S2 is a DUD!....or am I the only one who feels that way?

Gusington

I'm up to the final two episodes and I think it's definitely weaker than the first season. A lot of emo hipster dialogue. 'Why am I so angry?' asks Billy Russo 3-4 times per episode.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

acctingman

I wish I had Frank Castle's tolerance for pain. I get a little splinter and I'm crying like a little baby back bitch  :'(

Gusington

Although this season is weaker than the first, it's still solid and Bernthal still portrays Jarhead...er...the Punisher, well. He is my Punisher of choice. At least better than Dolph Lundgren.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd