The Saints are coming on FRIDAY

Started by Anguille, March 29, 2019, 03:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anguille

Enjoy the weekend guys!

I'll play mostly Oriental Empires (my Genghis Khan campaign isn't going to well and i am wondering if i should start it anew) and will also continue Oil Rush that i just started.

FlickJax

Nah, we are at home to Brighton tomorrow :)

Witcher 3 here finally picked it up

Pete Dero

Good song !

Games for the weekend : Battlestar Galactica Deadlock and Command Desert Storm.

Barthheart

Quote from: Anguille on March 29, 2019, 03:10:05 AM

Enjoy the weekend guys!

I'll play mostly Oriental Empires (my Genghis Khan campaign isn't going to well and i am wondering if i should start it anew) and will also continue Oil Rush that i just started.

Don't forget yer Civ VI PBEM!  :-"

Anguille

Is it my turn? Didn't get any notifications as far as i know...will check

Dammit Carl!

Weekend already?  Ugh.  Means more work on the house (painting this time, methinks).  That, and putting together my megalist of rpgs / games to sell off prior to moving - if and when on that happens, that is.

Otherwise, still shootin' torps and splittin' hulls in Silent Hunter but will branch out to Cold Waters here soon.

Hayseed Manyanna, all!

Gusington

Some Hellblade and maybe a little Thronebreaker. Perhaps with a dash of Witcher 3.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Eh...I caught the bug my daughter had and wife is working a 24-hour shift on Sunday, so gaming is questionable.

Would like to slip in some more Steel Division 2 beta before the first phase ends. Also, some star citizen 3.5 PTU and Division 2. I also have a strange urge to go back to Star Wars Battlefront II.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

DoctorQuest

Hopefully the first cookout of the season.

Working on the Helium Rain tutorial. Managed to download the mod kit for HR. Man, was that a pain..... Sign up for Epic, install the Epic installer, finally get to the download. Getting a mod kit should not be this much of a hassle. Immediately uninstalled all the Epic stuff after the download. They may not be the gaming software version of Spectre but....... 
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

stolypin

Still making a fool of myself trying to play hardcore sims (e.g. IL-2 BOS and Assetto Corsa) at age 58 (having last played a sim 15 years earlier). 

Barthheart

Get better JH.

Messing around with the New Horizons mod for Stellaris. Just an amazing amount work in this recreating the Star Trek Universe.

Civ VI PBEM, slow but steady.

Some beta testing stuff.

Need to get something on the table to poke at as well.

Freezing rain all day tomorrow so great time to be inside.

Sir Slash

Quiet weekend so I'm starting TOAW4's 'Sicily to Brenner Pass' campaign-- 667 turns long.  :o  I'm thinking I probably won't finish it this weekend.  :P  Also, today is Vietnam War Veteran's Day so THANK YOU all for your service.   :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GroggyGrognard

Hope you get well soon, JH.

The juniper pollen is now deployed in full force, so i plan on staying inside this weekend as much as possible. I want to get back into The Division 2 this weekend. Lately, I have not had a lot of time to invest in the game as much as I would like. Sadly my agent is only lvl 2.

Groggy
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

JasonPratt

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 29, 2019, 09:20:18 AM
I also have a strange urge to go back to Star Wars Battlefront II.

When I get sick, I get irrationally nostalgic, too!  8)

Aside from various PBEM games going (including Lords of Waterdeep and Age of Wonders 3)...

1.) Chugging along editing and posting the video LP of my Age of Wonders Shadow Magic campaign featuring the nieces (who may or may not be coming up for the weekend, too).

2.) The Battle of Shiloh looms in Ultimate General Civil War's Confederate campaign. I've got three types of corps I've built up along the way, and this will be a big test of which (if any) of them will continue along in the war. My arty-heavy corps (two arty-only divisions plus some infantry help) has survived and even thrived so far, but whether I can keep them in the game remains to be seen!

3.) Presumably, Cyrano and I will be finishing our Saturday Night Fight demonstrating the Sharp Practice 2 system. Things have worsened for the British last Saturday, and I'll have to be clever to pull out a win after all...!

4.) The Grogpublic is gearing up to kick the 2nd Punic War back to Carthage, but they'll have to deal with the War being led by both Hamilcar and Hannibal now! Presumably I'll be resolving Turn 13's combat this weekend, and moving into Turn 14 which will bring the Players (eventually) to the Middle Provincial Period.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

stolypin

Quote from: Sir Slash on March 29, 2019, 11:31:25 AM
Quiet weekend so I'm starting TOAW4's 'Sicily to Brenner Pass' campaign-- 667 turns long.  :o  I'm thinking I probably won't finish it this weekend.  :P  Also, today is Vietnam War Veteran's Day so THANK YOU all for your service.   :clap:

I've been playing TOAW4's Operation Neva for the past two months and it will likely be the summer before I am finished.  It's 130 turns but each turn takes a solid hour.