The Saints are coming on FRIDAY

Started by Anguille, March 29, 2019, 03:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Huw the Poo

Borderlands 2 - my gaming group and I have kicked Warframe into touch, so now this will be our main weekly game
The Division 2 - at level 19 and still going strong.  I might open up the second dark zone this weekend
Don't Starve Together - another consideration for my gaming group.  My only concern is that one of them is a massive troll so a co-op survival game might not work out...

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Tripoli

More X-country flying enroute to Louisiana in my P3D4 Stearman posted here:
https://mutleyshangar.com/forum/index.php?/topic/24789-virtual-grand-tour-of-the-continental-usa-in-a-piper-cub/

Plus a little beta testing and dealing with Hannibal in Jason's Republic of Rome game.  And possibly some online EU with friends.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Kushan

Command - Desert Storm and some work on El Dorado Canyon.

The Division 2 - Hit level 30 a few nights ago. Still a ton of side missions to finish up. Took out the Hyena stronghold last night. Was tough in parts but I was in a great group. Tonight the True Sons and Outcasts get their lights knocked out.

DCS/Prepar3d - With my The Division 2 addiction ebbing a bit I hope to finally jump into the F-14. I also bought the Airline2Sim Majestic Dash 8 Q400 Cadet course. I've had the Dash 8 for awhile and never really been able to get the hang it. Hoping the Airline2Sim course will finally help me crack it.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

CJReich46

Quote from: DoctorQuest on March 29, 2019, 01:26:27 PM
Quote from: Gusington on March 29, 2019, 12:18:31 PM
Feel better JH

+1
++1

I'm off till Mon. So I decided last night why not get TES: Oblivion? So I did and installed. I needed something else besides Diablo as a break. So I have been playing it for a while. I did get past the tutorial sewers. So now I'm just fumbling around so to speak.

So that's on my plate I guess. I'm just enjoying the ride, even though I find myself getting clobbered by some hammer wielding bandits, so there that.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

JasonPratt

Based on a set of experiments I extensively conducted while playing Skyrim, long ago, I calculated (with some margin of error) that dual-wielding maces produced the highest damage output including on target hit strikes (due to them being so wide, and being able to crush armor).

I mention this in case you're feeling bad about being clobbered by hammer wielding guys in Oblivion, CJ.  O:-)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Moreb

Well I bought a subscription to Fantasy Grounds to check it out after giving D&D another look. It seems to do a lot of what I have often thought about in a computer environment and apparently much more. I look forward to digging into this tonight and Sunday when my Grandson goes home. While he is here it is going to be a game marathon. Probably do quite a bit of L4D2 and Borderlands 2 multiplayer and whatever else he has in mind.

Happy Gaming
When dongles fly? - mirth

JasonPratt

MY PLANS! -- THEY HAVE BEEN ADJUSTED!

THE NIECES SHALL INVADE TOMORROW MORNING FOR BREAKFAST!  :D :D :D :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Sir Slash

Breakfast? Take them to see, 'Dumbo' and feed them popcorn.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Nah, we'd have to go down there to see a theater -- none near here.

Besides, they love the local greasy-spoon restaurant (because that's where their Dad and I grew up with their grandparents.) It'll be eggs and meat all breakfast! -- plus little cinnamon rolls and little hasbrowns (they like those, I don't) and strawberries and pancakes and biscuits and...!

Also besides, I have vastly more DVD/Blus and video games here than they do, by far.  :D (Though we'll probably end up playing board games.)

Staggerwing

And here I thought you guys were talking about the Australian band 'The Saints"

(saw them at Toad's Place, New Haven, in the 80's. Damfineshow.)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Pete Dero

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 29, 2019, 09:20:18 AM
Would like to slip in some more Steel Division 2 beta before the first phase ends.

Beta doesn't work in the weekend.

The Steel Division 2 Beta is now (posted on 3/27) live for players who have pre-ordered the game! This first phase will be live for 48 hours, and the Beta will start again next week!

Gusington

TOAD'S PLACE!  \m/

Pratt IIRC I did actually wield dual maces in Skyrim as a heavily armored dwarf (just like real life) and kicked much ass.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Huw the Poo

Well, Borderlands 2 lasted all of 30 minutes.  Awful game.  All four of us hated it!  Looks like our next few sessions will be dominated by Don't Starve Together.