Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfX6LdDzMYE

Saw them in Atlanta.  One of the smallest shows we ever saw.  They were superb.  The entire album is quite good.

Concert days are over now the wife is deaf in one ear.  She cannot risk more hearing loss.

Pete Dero

Martok

Wow!  I'm always impressed by people who can play like that. 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Silent Disapproval Robot

Because you need this!

Pete Dero

Lana Loveland on organ    :hug: :smitten:

Some of the concerts I've missed due to Covid  :'(

Pete Dero

Pete Dero

Pete Dero

Spotify Celebrates 100th Dollar Given To Artists

NEW YORK—Proudly declaring that they never thought they'd see the day their vision would finally be realized, streaming service Spotify reportedly celebrated Thursday the platform's 100th dollar given to artists. "When we launched Spotify in 2008, our mission was to reward artists when customers listened to music, and today, we finally reached three figures in artist payouts," said Spotify CEO Daniel Ek, posing with a giant check for a $0.00000029 payout to Dua Lipa for her song "Break My Heart" that propelled the world's musicians past a collective $100 in earnings. "This is an absolute milestone for a musician-oriented platform like Spotify, and confirms what we believed when we started, which is that music-streaming platforms can be a reliable way to help bands and artists earn pennies or even nickels for their work. But this achievement is really about the artists on our platform. Spotify couldn't have done it without you." To celebrate the occasion, Spotify also reportedly unveiled a new commemorative playlist of its highest-earning artists, with all proceeds from plays going to Spotify.

https://www.theonion.com/spotify-celebrates-100th-dollar-given-to-artists-1844943985?rev=1599154043170 (satire !)

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Pete Dero

Pete Dero

This song is 40 years old  #:-) \m/   

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on December 03, 2020, 02:09:57 PM
That is a classic  \m/

And these days people think BTS is music  :'(.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Does anyone have a ticket left to the 70s ?