Main Menu

Epic?

Started by Jarhead0331, January 30, 2019, 10:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

Quote from: MC on January 30, 2020, 07:45:56 PM
EPIC free game count now stands at  <:-) 75  :bd:

EPIC free game count now stands at  0  O:-)  :clap:.

Gusington

Stay strong. Control your inner gaming floozy.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Skoop

I created an account through my browser and grabbed freebies, but I still can't bring my self to accualy install the client.  I still grab the freebies though just in case I change my mind.  I have a free epic copy of subnatica that I may get around to playing.

MC

Quote from: Pete Dero on February 11, 2020, 07:34:18 AM
Quote from: MC on January 30, 2020, 07:45:56 PM
EPIC free game count now stands at  <:-) 75  :bd:

EPIC free game count now stands at  0  O:-)  :clap:.

I forgot to mention that I got all of these for a friend. Yep, forgot to say that.  ::)

steve58

Current freebies are:

Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Aztez

I was hoping to pick up Pandemic last week, but they understandably killed/delayed that until later due to the coronavirus.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Bardolph

As Emily Latella used to say... nevermind.

steve58

Current freebies (Now - Feb 27):

Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Faeria

Coming:
InnerSpace Free Feb 27 - Mar 05
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

This week's freebies:

Mar. 5-12

Offworld Trading Company
GoNNER

steve58

Free Now - Mar 26
  Watch Dogs
  The Stanley Parable

Free Mar 26 - Apr 02
  Figment
  Tormentor x Punisher

fran

Thanks, got Watch Dogs and The Stanley Parable  (no idea)

mbar

The Stanley Parable is unique. As you play the game the narrator comments on your activities. A little like Dungeons series.

steve58

Free Mar 26 - Apr 02
  Figment
  Tormentor x Punisher

...and they added World War Z

steve58

Looks like name of the next game was leaked a little early:  GTA 5

Tpek

The Epic Game Store has been down for a day now due to, apparently, all the traffic of the people trying to get the free GTA 5. :P

Barthheart