Main Menu

Epic?

Started by Jarhead0331, January 30, 2019, 10:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Quote from: Barthheart on May 14, 2020, 05:56:35 PM
I got it. :D

Me too.  I got it through the launcher...if that helps any.  Next week is another "mystery game".
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

steve58

More leaks/rumors about upcoming free games.  Nice list, if it is accurate.

Civilization VI will be available on May 21st and until May 28th. On May 28th, Epic Games will give away Borderlands The Handsome Collection. And finally, on June 4th, PC gamers will be able to acquire a free copy of ARK: Survival Evolved.

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/here-are-the-next-three-free-epic-games-store-games/
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

Civ VI fo' free?? Wow.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

sandman2575

It would be interesting to know just how many new customers Epic has gained from the GTA V give-away.

I myself finally signed up... and wound up buying The Outer Worlds and Division 2 while I was at it.... So their ploy worked.  ;D

mbar

Same for me. Just bought Rebel Galaxy Outlaw and Before We Leave for my first Epic purchases.

Gusington

I have resisted so far, even as Old World flaunts its wares at me.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

sandman2575

Quote from: mbar on May 18, 2020, 02:05:19 PM
Same for me. Just bought Rebel Galaxy Outlaw and Before We Leave for my first Epic purchases.

Have you given Rebel Galaxy Outlaw a try yet?  If I pick up one more game before the sale ends, that will likely be it.

jamus34

Quote from: Gusington on May 18, 2020, 02:19:46 PM
I have resisted so far, even as Old World flaunts its wares at me.

Like a cheap floozie 15 minutes before closing time.

Aye, she has caught my eye too I tell ya.

Gusington

It feels like there is only about 5 minutes to closing time...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tpek

Quote from: mbar on May 18, 2020, 02:05:19 PM

I am considering to get RGO as well, but I have yet to finish the first game.

mbar

Quote from: sandman2575 on May 18, 2020, 02:34:07 PM
Have you given Rebel Galaxy Outlaw a try yet?  If I pick up one more game before the sale ends, that will likely be it.

Just the tutorial so far. Pursuit of targets is simplified by holding the right mouse button on a locked target. (which can be turned off and made more sim like)

steve58

Quote from: steve58 on May 15, 2020, 11:15:36 AM
More leaks/rumors about upcoming free games.  Nice list, if it is accurate.

Civilization VI will be available on May 21st and until May 28th. On May 28th, Epic Games will give away Borderlands The Handsome Collection. And finally, on June 4th, PC gamers will be able to acquire a free copy of ARK: Survival Evolved.

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/here-are-the-next-three-free-epic-games-store-games/

Civilization VI is free!  Looks like the rumors/leak were accurate (so far).

jamus34

Based on that I am interested in Ark in 2 weeks.