Main Menu

Epic?

Started by Jarhead0331, January 30, 2019, 10:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC

Horace is out today, whatever that is. New Epic Game Count = 73 + 1. Gotta catch 'em all!

Hello, My name is MC and I am a Gamewhore.  :clap:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

My name is Jarhead, and I'm just a whore.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

steve58

fyi: The next freebie available sometime today is Farming Simulator 19.  Free Period: January 30th - February 6th, 2020
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

jamus34

Quote from: steve58 on January 30, 2020, 10:24:14 AM
fyi: The next freebie available sometime today is Farming Simulator 19.  Free Period: January 30th - February 6th, 2020

I might break down as I am somewhat interested in the FS games but not nearly enough to plunk real cash down for them.
Insert witty comment here.

FlickJax

I love a freebie as much as the next man but still got so many paid games that i haven't touched... so pointless for me I suppose

steve58

Farming Simulator 19 now available.

Looks like 3 freebies next week:

Carcassonne  Free Feb 06 - Feb 13

Ticket to Ride  Free Feb 06 - Feb 13

Pandemic  Free Feb 06 - Feb 13
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

jamus34

Quote from: FlickJax on January 30, 2020, 10:55:52 AM
I love a freebie as much as the next man but still got so many paid games that i haven't touched... so pointless for me I suppose

Hi, I'm Jamus34 and I'm a gamewhore
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

*ahem*

FLOOZY - A more elegant term from a more civilized age.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Quote from: Gusington on January 30, 2020, 01:05:05 PM
*ahem*

FLOOZY - A more elegant term from a more civilized age.

I saw what you did there.   8)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MC

Quote from: jamus34 on January 30, 2020, 12:58:49 PM
Quote from: FlickJax on January 30, 2020, 10:55:52 AM

Hi, I'm Jamus34 and I'm a gamewhore

Okay, that makes 2 of us that admit to it. I think we can officially start a self-help group.

Requirements to join:
1) There are no age or education requirements.
2) Membership is open to anyone who wants to do something about his or her gaming problem

I think we should just go with #1.

EPIC free game count now stands at  <:-) 75  :bd: