I find your lack of Friday disturbing

Started by W8taminute, March 04, 2022, 02:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Anyone play 'pick up the dog shit from around the house'? I play that every few days in the winter.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

^Haha!

I play that game everyday, sometimes even twice a day.  Thankfully I play that game with my dog.   ;D
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Gusington on March 05, 2022, 07:16:21 PM
Anyone play 'pick up the dog shit from around the house'? I play that every few days in the winter.

Got 4 Shelties running amok (all oldsters & rescues & with lots of baggage from prior owners), so I got poop everywhere.  Flip side is that they'll never have a shitty day in a cage ever again and someone who cares about them, so it all evens out.

Gusington

^You should be a priest or a therapist. Now I feel better about my buckets of shit.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Father Ted

Quote from: Gusington on March 05, 2022, 07:16:21 PM

I'm guessing I'm luckier than I thought - mine goes in the garden.

Gusington

^Well 'from around the house' may sound a little confusing. I meant literally around the house - in the woods around our house - not inside. Thank God because our dog weighs 125 pounds and produces roughly that amount of manure every few days.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

Quote from: Gusington on March 06, 2022, 11:05:57 AM
^Well 'from around the house' may sound a little confusing. I meant literally around the house - in the woods around our house - not inside. Thank God because our dog weighs 125 pounds and produces roughly that amount of manure every few days.

:DD
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

smittyohio

We had a foot and a half of snow piled up, and for the first time ever I had to shovel part of the backyard for the dogs to use.   It's absolutely disgusting right now... need to get out there and clear all the poop, but I hate doing that.

Gusington

^I'll be over in a little bit, I have extensive experience in this area.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd