Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front

Started by Asid, March 03, 2014, 09:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

88mmkwk

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 24, 2022, 11:49:43 AM
STOP, tempting me! You know I am weak.  #:-)
Like a deranged Putin, we look to exploit the weak!

The following ~hour long video from Tonci87 is another deep overview of GT:MF.  Unlike WarSimmer's videos, this one is less about telling you how to play the game, but is rather a love-fest for all of the crazy detail and features that the game provides that are un-matched.  You want tanks under attack to open a commander's hatch and toss a grade at attacking infantry?  You got it! (see 20:23).  This vid is much more fanboy than instruction, but I learned quite a few things about it that I didn't know about it before (e.g. armor and ballistics overlay displays at 21:45).  The armor and ballistics model is unmatched!

Gaming Rig:
HP Spectre x360 Convertible Laptop w/Pen Support
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz w/16GB RAM
HP Omen Thunderbolt 3 External GPU/Storage Chassis with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti and 1TB SSD
27" Dell S2716DG 144Hz 1440p with GSync at 2560x1440

-----------------------------------
"Still here and alive. On kindlenso thisnwill be short.  Of wtf.
Day 3 to.borrow.  weather is bad.  Had first fall; good call on gloves.  Heavy rain tomorrow.ngut check.  Inshall prevail.  Jesus thisnisnworse than a drunk post.  F you kindle."        - Toonces

Geezer

It's on my wish list now but I'm holding out for a Steam sale.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Geezer

And I just got a notice that it's 40% off through March 7th.  Not sure about any of the DLC's.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Geezer

And all the DLC's are 30% to 50% off too!  Except the one that just released of course.

W8taminute

Gonna have to check out those DLCs now. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Geezer

Thought I read somewhere that the devs are in Kharkiv.  Hoping they are safe.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Geezer on February 28, 2022, 06:29:44 PM

Very possible. I do believe they are Ukrainian... :-\
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 28, 2022, 06:52:56 PM

Yep, from their main page....

Graviteam is a game development independent studio based in Kharkov, Ukraine. Studio specializes in developing tactical wargames with a strong sense of realism, tank simulators, and military training complexes.

Sir Slash

Great. Now they can be one of their own games.  :hide:  I saw a story on one of the local TV channels of a bar owner who is standing against Russia by dumping-out all his Russian Vodka even though it's really made in America. He said it was a, 'principled stand' he was taking and henceforth, he would sell no Russian-made products. What a guy!  :notworthy:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

solops

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on February 28, 2022, 06:53:36 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 28, 2022, 06:52:56 PM

Yep, from their main page....

Graviteam is a game development independent studio based in Kharkov, Ukraine. Studio specializes in developing tactical wargames with a strong sense of realism, tank simulators, and military training complexes.
Huh...I was holding off buying as I had them pegged as Russian. Since they are Ukrainian I will buy the rest of their DLC tomorrow, sale or not.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Boggit

+1 to that!
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat