Origins 2014

Started by bayonetbrant, January 30, 2014, 09:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

..........I just casually asked Mrs.B what she thought of the idea of visiting the US next year...............
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

TheCommandTent

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 12, 2014, 10:00:22 PM
First photo galleries are up!

Any chance we could have some names to put with the faces in the pictures of the GrogCrew that were posted today?
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bayonetbrant

Nope! We can neither confirm nor deny that they actually exist or that we just took pictures of a random group and claimed them as us
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Capn Darwin

I don't think you really want to put too many faces with names. It will spoil our near mythical quality. Kinda like peeking behind the curtain if you catch my drift. ::)
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Mrs Darwin

The really good-looking one is me.
<Insert Expletive Here> Space Pirate

I'm a much nicer person when I keep my mouth shut.

GDS_Starfury

where are the booth babes?
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

undercovergeek

Quote from: bob48 on June 16, 2014, 04:28:44 PM
..........I just casually asked Mrs.B what she thought of the idea of visiting the US next year...............

Kllllllllllllllannnnngggggggggggggg?

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: bob48 on June 16, 2014, 04:28:44 PM

where?

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

I wouldn't travel for Origin's but I just might for Bawb.

bob48

Lets just say that tentative discussions have been initiated.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 16, 2014, 10:53:24 PMwhere are the booth babes?

As the Asmodee booth across the room
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

Costume gallery up today

Martok

Damn.  There's actually quite a few kick-ass costumes there. 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Barthheart

Quote from: Martok on June 17, 2014, 12:56:47 PM
Damn.  There's actually quite a few kick-ass costumes there.

Ya really gotta come see fer yerself....  :coolsmiley: