What are some games involving nuclear weapons?

Started by CaptainKoloth, June 29, 2020, 10:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Quote from: Geezer on June 29, 2020, 05:14:57 PM
And let's not forget two games that two friends and I designed for Avalon Hill back around 1980:

Cool! I played B-1 Bomber to death. Then started to mod the code and have even more fun.
Thanks for hours of gaming on my C64.

MetalDog

Quote from: Wburn on June 29, 2020, 05:08:47 PM
I still liked it more than the CIV games but for the real nuke war game it was this.

A text driven game that I really liked and still have the 5 and some change floppy.

Totally off topic, and I can't even include what I am quoting, but, Wburn, I love your avatar!  It reminds me of my grandfather who used that saying all my life, "People in Hell want ice water."  Made me laugh and made my day thinking about him.   O0
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Wburn

Totally off topic, and I can't even include what I am quoting, but, Wburn, I love your avatar!  It reminds me of my grandfather who used that saying all my life, "People in Hell want ice water."  Made me laugh and made my day thinking about him.   O0

Thank you Metal dog, glad it brings fond memories of your Grandfather.  O0

Geezer

Quote from: Barthheart on June 29, 2020, 05:19:08 PM

Cool! I played B-1 Bomber to death. Then started to mod the code and have even more fun.
Thanks for hours of gaming on my C64.

Very happy to hear you liked the game.   :bd:
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw