Main Menu

2017 Baseball Thread

Started by Bison, February 07, 2017, 03:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Pitchers and catchers report next week!  Finally some sanity returns to the world.

Nice site with spring training schedules and activities.  http://www.springtrainingconnection.com/reportingdates.html

Bison

Well the Royals officially announced the signing of Jason Hammel today.  Nice pick up, but also a little bittersweet.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Bison

Don't you have a floundering Bruins season to worry about?  :P

mirth

The worrying is over. And I'm not drunk enough to start caring about the Red Sox.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Bison

I feel you.  It'd take a lot of alcohol to make be care about the Red Sox too.

mirth

Hah. I don't give rat's ass about baseball, but I'm happy to lord the Red Sox over fans of other loser teams.

Bison

MetalDog

I hope both of you get your dick stuck in your zipper.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

Bison

And now the season has officially started!  Play Ball!

mirth

Now I'm looking forward to it!

Barthheart

mirth

Watching baseball is like watching grass grow...except with a baseball game in the way.

Marty Ward

I read MLB is going to try out a new extra inning rule in the rookie league. If the games goes into extra innings each team will start their inning with a runner on 2nd.
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!