Pax Porfiriana

Started by binkman, September 25, 2016, 09:34:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

egg_salad

Quote from: jwoodall04 on November 17, 2016, 10:08:39 PM
The open hands and disjointed log format are decidedly terrible for this game. That said, I never regret a game with you fine gentlemen.

Yeah, I agree of both counts.  I might be able to make it work if I were not inherently lazy.  But, well. 
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer

l'amour

Ah well.

Anyway... 1830 isn't quite the snappy lol-fest none of us were expecting so are there any other games anyone wants to try out whilst that quietly rumbles along?

rstites25

Is there any interest in any other Winsome titles? I'd throw a module together for any of the games I personally own. I think there are existing modules for a lot of the Age of Steam maps, if that would be of any interest.

rstites25

The Great Zimbabwe is in Beta testing at Boardgamecore. When they get the module up, I'd like to give it a whirl. There's also an online implementation of Indonesia (the site slips my mind at the moment), which I would be interested in playing.

egg_salad

Well crap, Rex, all of these sound good to me.

Indonesia especially.  But all of them.

Woodall

I wouldn't mind Indonesia.

Woodall

That said, wouldn't mind not having to sign up for another site either.

l'amour

I'd lean towards Indonesia too.

rstites25

Let's go with Indonesia then.

Here's the website:  http://www.slothninja.com/

It's up to 5 players, so we can all play. Let me know here if you're in or not, and I'll create the game. (Looks like you have to set the number of players at the beginning).

rstites25

I should add. Once I create the game, I can put a password on it so only you guys can join.

egg_salad

In.  Only played twice before.

Woodall

I'll play. Traveling this week though so no promises on fast play.

l'amour

In, if there is a rulebook available...

l'amour

Ah! The rules are on that site.

I'll read those then..

Woodall

I can get you a scanned copy if you want.