John Tiller Games Sale...?

Started by Rayfer, December 15, 2019, 05:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuna

Which Panzer Battles is the best one in people's opinions?

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Tuna on December 28, 2019, 04:35:55 PM
Which Panzer Battles is the best one in people's opinions?

It really depends on what theater you prefer and how complex or large you want your scenarios to be. I find that North Africa 1941 hits a sweat spot, personally.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Staggerwing

I'd love to see a Panzer Battles game set in a 'Cold War goes Hot' alt-timeline, 1985-95 or so.

In fact, I'd love to see Squad Battles set there even more.  O0
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Strela

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 28, 2019, 07:17:10 PM
I'd love to see a Panzer Battles game set in a 'Cold War goes Hot' alt-timeline, 1985-95 or so.

In fact, I'd love to see Squad Battles set there even more.  O0

We've had 'Armor Battles' on our radar for a long time (since the first Panzer Battles title) and yes it was intended to be a 'Cold War goes Hot' situation.

We actually recently tested that all our new PzB tech worked in the previous iteration of the build and it was a strong affirmative. We just need to find time to actually get it done - with time being the biggest constraint!

Prototype graphics from a long time ago...

These have now been superseded by what you see in the MC series;

David

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys