Seasonal Game Content

Started by Jarhead0331, October 30, 2018, 09:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandman2575

The only time I've found this amusing is some time ago, playing SOTS II around Xmas -- anyway, there I was, contentedly playing the game, and a space battle was going to take place, so game transitions to the tactical / solar system environment. I order my fleet to fly to some destination... and then I notice the planets -- are all wearing gigantic Santa hats.

I admit, it made me chuckle.

Otherwise, I fully agree with everyone who dislikes this and finds it overdone and annoying. This Halloween has been particularly insufferable with the unwanted holiday-themed updates.

>:( >:( >:(

Toonces

I do remember a really cool seasonal content in Aces High 2.  The way I remember it, on Xmas eve, the creator, Hi-Tech, would fly around the arena as Santa in his sleigh.  I never saw it live, although I did look one time.

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs