JTS First World War Campaigns (End of the Belle Epoque II)

Started by Philippe, October 16, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philippe

The End of the Belle Epoque II mod has been updated to version 3.2B.

Download links for the France '14 and East Prussia '14 mods are at the end of the first post in this thread.

Be sure to update the games with the latest official patches before you install the mods.  The latest offficial patches can be found in the Update section of the JTS website.

Note that the two mods are slighty different, so please don't install the France '14 mod into East Prussia '14 or vice versa.

This update came about because I was playing one of the battle of the Marne scenarios and noticed that I was having a hard time telling what divisional HQ went with which division. 

The lettering on the large 2D divisional HQ's is now transparent so you can tell who is in charge of what when divisional colors are turned on.

Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

Old TImer

I don't understand this.  I installed France 14 from the CD.  No problems. 
Then I got the 1.06a update from the Tiller Games site.  Now it suddenly
wants a serial number (?).  There's no serial number on the CD case or
the CD itself.  wtf

jomni

Quote from: gregb41352 on January 29, 2019, 08:59:45 PM
the CD itself.  wtf

JTS does not issue CD's. You probably got your game from HPS?
If so, you can send an email to support and have them issue you a serial number.
http://www.johntillersoftware.com/Resources.php

Tuna

Quote from: jomni on January 30, 2019, 12:10:02 AM
Quote from: gregb41352 on January 29, 2019, 08:59:45 PM
the CD itself.  wtf

JTS does not issue CD's. You probably got you're game from HPS?
If so, you can send an email to support and have them issue you a serial number.
http://www.johntillersoftware.com/Resources.php

What he said ^ ... I just updated all my CDs that way.

Philippe

Due to a run on my Napoleonic mods this weekend I have temporarily run out of bandwidth in my Box account.

Whenever that happens, my bandwidth resets a few days after the start of the month, which will be later this week.

If the problem persists I will set up links to a Dropbox account, which I use for back-up when this kind of thing happens.

Philippe

Because of increased activity caused by the JTS Software sale, I've run out of bandwidth in my Box account.

So I've added Dropbox download links to the first post in this thread.

Boggit

Don't forget that I am trying to organise a Serbia '14 team competition with players fighting as division/corps commanders (depending on numbers). JTS has kindly agreed to provide copies of the game for the competitors.

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat