The 2014 Running Football Thread (College & Pro)

Started by bayonetbrant, February 07, 2014, 10:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Thanks, Brant.  I didn't understand the Lovie firing when it came down.  The Bears had mostly been in the hunt with him at the helm.  That's why I was glad when Tampa hired him.  That, and his Dungy connection.  Can't stand that he brought McCown with him though.  I would much rather see Glennon under center.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

Quote from: MetalDog on November 22, 2014, 10:46:53 AMI would much rather see Glennon under center.

2 universities have had 3 graduates start games in the NFL this year

Michigan State (Hoyer, Stanton, Cousins)
NC State (Glennon, Rivers, Wilson)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Arctic Blast

The Giants lost, but Odell Beckham might have come down with the most ridiculous, athletic catch that I have ever seen.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Good catch, but all for naught since the Cowf&cks won.

Marty Ward

Quote from: Arctic Blast on November 24, 2014, 12:40:19 AM
The Giants lost, but Odell Beckham might have come down with the most ridiculous, athletic catch that I have ever seen.

Hard to argue with that. It was unbelievable.
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Centurion40

I must say, it was a lot of fun watching the Eagles pummel the Cowboys... in Dallas!!  :)  O0

Any time is a good time for pie.

Bison

It's December or close enough.   Time for the annual romo and cowboys collapse.   The got beat beat by mark Sanchez which is hilarious.

mirth

It's nice to see Dirty Sanchez back in the spotlight.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Airborne Rifles

I had to laugh when I heard one comentator say that the Jets could really use a half way decent quarterback...someone like a Mark Sanchez  ;D

bayonetbrant

Not a good day for UNC's collection of guys pretending to be a football team.

OJsDad

OSU looked a little rough, but still put 42, one being a fumble recovery and return. 

The worst part is JT Barrett went out on a cart with a leg injury early in the 4th. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

OJsDad

#4 Miss St goes down by 14 to #19 Ole Miss.

#2 FSU get by Florida by 5, at home.

Things are starting to get interesting.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

MetalDog

RAMMER

JAMMER

YELLOW

HAMMER!!

ROLL

TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.