The 2015 Running Football Thread (College & Pro)

Started by bayonetbrant, February 03, 2015, 07:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Bison

Palmer is a good QB.  The entire team just fell apart last night and Palmer had a shitty game to be sure.

The Broncos better figure out how no let the Panthers run up the score early.  It's what they've done so far in both playoff games.

airboy

I'm happy that Cam's team won.  Hope they win it all.

Bison

I always cheer for the underdog and frankly I'd like to see Peyton win one more and retire with some grace.

OJsDad

Bison, do you really think if he wins that he'll retire.  I think he'll take it as a sign he's got a couple of more years in the tank.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

BanzaiCat

Watch the Texans try to sign him. Even old Peyton would be an upgrade and make most of the fans here far too excited to stand up.

mirth

Quote from: Bison on January 25, 2016, 01:23:12 PM
I always cheer for the underdog and frankly I'd like to see Peyton win one more and retire with some grace.

I'd be cool with that. I don't have any Manning hate.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Bison

I do.  I think he knows the hand writing is on the wall.

mirth

I think he retires if he wins. Coming back would gain him nothing. He has to grasp that he physically can't get it done anymore. A second Super Bowl ring would be a gift.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

Either way, we're stuck with decades' more worth of Peyton Manning's mug in every advertisement, ever.

mirth

Just wait until he gets an analyst or commentator gig.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on January 25, 2016, 04:57:27 PM
Just wait until he gets an analyst or commentator gig.

...but I say that with the utmost respect, mirth. :)

mirth

MetalDog

I have no Manning hate, I just hope he loses. 
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Steelgrave