Main Menu

Steam Sales?

Started by demjansk1942, November 21, 2019, 04:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Quote from: Barthheart on November 26, 2019, 04:29:36 PM
Quote from: Gusington on November 26, 2019, 02:25:26 PM
I hope you purchased games you actually wanted and not Armored Panda Simulator.

Feel better!

Brass Brigade
Steel Divisions 2 (base game)
GG War in the West
MegaCorp (Stellaris DLC)
Ancient Relics (Stellaris DLC)

Shroud do me for a while.... until next billing cycle at least...

Oh, and thanks for all the well wishes. I'm at the tail end of this thing so hope to be at work tomorrow... what the am I typing... :buck2:

Sigh... asking for a refund for GG War in the West. Tried to run full screen on my 4K monitor and all the text in the menus is garbled. Try run in window, but only works if the window is teeny tiny. No excuse these days...  ::)

Martok

Quote from: Tuna on November 27, 2019, 08:56:28 AM
Quote from: SirAndrewD on November 26, 2019, 10:48:30 PM

Finally got Thrones of Britannia to try out.   

I really enjoyed Thrones!
Another fan here as well.  :)  It's obviously not for everyone (due to the tweaks they made to the standard TW "formula"), but I found it to be an enjoyable experience. 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

My first playthrough for Thrones of Britannia is coming very soon. But first some Ancestors Legacy and Kingdom Come: Deliverance. And I can't pull myself away from the newly released Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition. The AI is wily now and its just damned fun.

Just bought Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom for 3 dollah from GOG. It was 6 dollah yesterday but I didn't have enough time to actually make the purchase so the delay saved me 3 dollah :)

Just also purchased (unexpectedly) the remastered Resident Evil 2 for 16 dollah...about 75% off with an additional Black Friday discount.

Finally I am still expecting to get Brass Brigade for ~7.50 and A Plague Tale for ~22.00 and Age of Empires (original) remastered for ~9.99.

Then I will be done.

I think.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd